Cost of living in Volgograd, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05703 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volgograd (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,076 zł (руб 71,470) in Volgograd.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 4 hours ago)