Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03191 PLN / ALL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,701 zł (115,965 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)