Cost of living comparison between Vladivostok, Russia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06554 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 30% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,259 zł (руб 49,728) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (37 minutes ago)