Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06175 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,285 zł (руб 101,767) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (43 minutes ago)