Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06986 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,177 zł (руб 74,098) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)