Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05626 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,303 zł (руб 112,018) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)