Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06322 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,722 zł (руб 106,331) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)