Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06827 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,974 zł (руб 43,564) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)