Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05884 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,416 zł (руб 75,046) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)