Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,975 zł (руб 42,528) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 2 hours ago)