Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,594 zł (€1,533) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)