Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,180 zł (€2,130) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)