Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,206 zł (€2,157) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)