Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,388 zł (€2,187) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)