Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,787 zł (€1,533) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)