Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.163 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,611 zł (€1,828) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)