Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,471 zł (R$ 4,968) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)