Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória da Conquista (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,911 zł (R$ 5,909) in Vitória da Conquista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)