Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.889 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,582 zł (R$ 6,280) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)