Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,473 zł (R$ 5,719) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)