Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 PLN / BYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,542 zł (12,350,599 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)