Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46297 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,386 zł (11,635 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)