Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,015 zł (COL$3,939,541) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)