Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00139 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,127 zł (COL$2,964,130) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (27 minutes ago)