Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,078 zł (COL$4,109,418) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)