Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19824 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,014 zł (Mex$ 35,381) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)