Cost of living in Villahermosa, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17846 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villahermosa (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,339 zł (Mex$ 29,916) in Villahermosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)