Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.427 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 82% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,540 zł (€1,025) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)