Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.291 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,148 zł (€1,433) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,910 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buffalo, New York costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 2 hours ago)