Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,329 zł (€1,239) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)