Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.280 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,387 zł (€1,259) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (37 minutes ago)