Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.268 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,551 zł (€1,301) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$276 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $19,134 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown costs R 1.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)