Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,009 zł (€1,418) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)