Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.263 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,090 zł (€959) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)