Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,879 zł (€1,361) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)