Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,923 zł (€1,400) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)