Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,636 zł (€1,782) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)