Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06034 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,597 zł (₨59,605) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)