Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.319 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,968 zł (€1,613) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)