Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 45% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,405 zł (16,623,530 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)