Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,336 zł (11,019,927 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €190 (about 1 hour ago)