Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00050 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,031 zł (9,995,936 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)