Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 35% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,480 zł (15,839,019 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)