Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.205 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,790 zł (2,625 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)