Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.206 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,684 zł (2,577 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)