Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.191 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,407 zł (2,924 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)