Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.165 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,899 zł (2,725 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)