Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,724 zł (€2,273) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)