Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 80% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,615 zł (€1,323) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)