Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.249 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,615 zł (€2,263) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (31 minutes ago)