Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01411 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,626 zł (398,760 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)