Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01339 PLN / HUF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,492 zł (410,242 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)