Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.228 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,542 zł (€1,547) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)