Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.196 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,419 zł (2,013 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (31 minutes ago)