Cost of living comparison between Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.212 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,585 zł (1,168 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)