Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,494 zł (2,089 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)