Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05674 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,944 zł (руб 87,135) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)