Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07035 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 26% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,150 zł (44,782 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)