Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07120 PLN / MKD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,960 zł (55,616 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)