Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 112% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,977 zł (kr17,871) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)