Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 124% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,008 zł (kr12,191) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)