Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,850 zł (kr17,163) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (32 minutes ago)