Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.587 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 126% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,641 zł (kr9,614) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)