Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 119% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,734 zł (kr18,514) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)