Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43540 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,983 zł (20,631 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (24 minutes ago)