Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41976 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,867 zł (21,124 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)