Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02178 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,334 zł (198,973 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)