Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02374 PLN / LKR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 17% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,423 zł (186,338 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)