Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42942 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 103% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,340 zł (14,763 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,286 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)