Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46091 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 114% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,033 zł (17,428 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)