Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41747 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,008 zł (21,577 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)