Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.192 PLN / BGN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,500 zł (2,509 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)