Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Washington, United States and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,805 zł ($1,712) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)