Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.727 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 117% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,642 zł ($2,855) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)