Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,438 prices entered by 675 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.845 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,996 zł (C$3,865) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)