Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,987 prices entered by 604 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.836 PLN / CAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 130% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,651 zł (C$4,461) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)