Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,177 zł (CH$1,082,994) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,576 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (about 1 hour ago)