Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,664 zł (CH$561,907) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)