Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.233 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,360 zł (€1,738) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (44 minutes ago)