Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,542 zł (COL$3,692,484) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 200₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)