Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,077 zł (COL$2,167,120) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)