Cost of living comparison between Valledupar, Colombia and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,675 zł (COL$2,730,671) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)