Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,918 zł (COL$4,100,612) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)