Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.221 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,782 zł (€1,607) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)