Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,807 zł (€893) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)