Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,699 zł (€875) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)