Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.449 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,849 zł (€865) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)