Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.322 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,320 zł (€1,694) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)