Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,780 zł (€866) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)