Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00556 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,049 zł (CH$1,088,553) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)