Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00557 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,353 zł (CH$1,320,111) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)