Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00570 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,582 zł (CH$1,153,972) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)