Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.078 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 55% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,827 zł (CHF 1,429) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (37 minutes ago)