Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.727 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 202% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,480 zł (CHF 3,885) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)