Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.625 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 195% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,754 zł (CHF 4,070) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)