Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.790 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 201% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,842 zł (CHF 4,444) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)