Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.890 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 218% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,008 zł (CHF 3,601) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)