Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.755 PLN / CHF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 206% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,703 zł (CHF 3,915) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)