Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.157 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,168 zł (€2,205) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)