Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03366 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,774 zł (¥290,370) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)