Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03178 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,903 zł (¥248,665) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)