Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03326 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,337 zł (¥250,655) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)