Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03134 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,209 zł (¥293,834) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)