Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.418 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 40% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,116 zł ($2,082) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuala Lumpur costs RM8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Islamabad costs ₨500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vejle costs kr373,998 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (40 minutes ago)