Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.782 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,766 zł ($2,054) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)