Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20560 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 44% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,320 zł (ARS $35,606) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)