Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23129 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 52% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,682 zł (ARS $24,566) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)