Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18976 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,603 zł (Mex$ 29,527) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)