Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,724 zł (Php80,551) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)