Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41553 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 109% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,305 zł (27,207 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)