Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44815 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 107% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,173 zł (11,544 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (34 minutes ago)