Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41595 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,246 zł (24,634 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)