Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46083 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 101% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,283 zł (13,634 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (44 minutes ago)