Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41879 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,997 zł (23,872 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (2 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)