Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07007 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,085 zł (руб 58,297) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)