Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06896 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,668 zł (руб 38,696) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)