Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00349 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,455 zł (₩1,565,351) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (32 minutes ago)