Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 127% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,079 zł (₩1,957,422) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)