Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,756 zł (₩3,091,601) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)